Books that changed your life…
Hey everyone ,
*When was the last time a book changed your life?
One of my friends asked this today, and I thought it was a fantastic question. So, what book changed YOUR life?
Those are some of my favorites:
- “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
- “The Sun Also Rises” by Ernest Hemingway
- “Heart of Darkness” by Joseph Conrad
- “Les Misérables” by Victor Hugo
- “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens
- “The Hobbit (Middle-earth Universe)” by J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Harry Potter” books by J. K. Rowling
- “The Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas
- “Foundation by” Isaac Asimov
Here are some Life changing moment books recommendations:
- The Bible
- “The Five People You Meet in Heaven” by Mitch Albom
- “Still Life with Woodpecker” by Tom Robbins
- “Mists of Avalon” by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- “The Mysterious Stranger Manuscripts (Literature)” by Mark Twain
- “The Celestine prophecy” by James Redfield
- “Disappearance of the Universe” by Gary Renard
- “A Course in Miracles” by Helen Schucman
- “Mans Search for Meaning” by Viktor Frankl
- “Battlefield of The Mind’ by Joyce Meyer
- “Heaven is for Real” by Todd Burpo
- “A Spell for Chameleon” by Piers Anthony
- “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle
I sincerely hope you have enjoyed this list. I do think many of these books can serve you well and be life-changing. I know they have changed mine for the better, without a doubt, and many of them I return to again and again. They are like close friends that will always be with me over the course of my journey through this thing called life.
So now my question goes to you (the reader): What books have changed YOUR life?
P.S. I would love to hear what you have to say!